Book A Private Or Group Luxor Day Tours For A Lifetime Experience
It’d be embarrassing traveling all the way to Egypt and not visiting the ancient city of Luxor! Book our Luxor day tours and get the chance to witness some of the most popular architectural monuments that have survived from ancient Thebes & the eras of the Pharaohs. Let our English speaking travel guide help you set back in time & explore Valley of the Kings, the temples of Karnak, and the famous Hatshepsut Temple.
Highlights Of Our Luxor Day Tours:
- Temple of Karnak: Without any doubt Temple of Karnak is one of the best landmarks in all of Luxor. Inside the complex you will get to see the grandiose temple of Amun, the Temple of Khons and the Festival Temple of Tuthmosis III.
- Valley of the Kings: It was the funeral ground of Kings of the eighteenth, nineteenth and 20th century. The wall portraits inside it are worth watching.
- Luxor Temple and Museum: These 2 landmarks represent the change Egypt has experienced over the decades and they have preserved most of the things.
- Temple of Deir al-Bahri – This is a splendid white sandstone shrine rests at the bottom of desert hills & Rocky Mountains.
- Colossi of Memnon – These Ehyptian sculptures have survived for 3,400 years & were an aural magnificence of the ancient world.
All our Luxor day tours can be private or you can join a small group. Our tours are fully customizable, so if you want to add any specific attraction to your Luxor tour itinerary, we are ready to help you. Our experienced tour guide will be there with you every step of the way helping you getting in-depth insight of this fascinating city. Get in touch with us now to book or know more about our Luxor day tours.