Hurghada City Tours – Chance To Explore The Best Loved Seaside Resort In Egypt
Once a small fishing village, Hurghada is now one of the best loved seaside resorts, a place that features well-cultivated family accommodations alongside a wide range of outdoor activities. For a complete exploration of this seaside resort, you can book our Hurghada City tours that are accompanied by professional travel guides. Our city tour brings traveler the perfect opportunity to explore the famous sights of Hurghada including St Mary Church, the Big Mosque, and the harbor area. There will also be a stop at the highest point in the city for a picturesque view of Hurghada and its surrounding areas and take photos. You will also have the opportunity to visit some of the Bazaars in the city where you can put your bargaining skills to good use.
Enjoy A Guided City Tour Of Hugada
As you travel, listen to your travel guide as he talks regarding Hurghada and how it thrived from a small fishing village to one of Egypt’s most renowned Red Sea resorts. Soak up the buzz of the old city center, and explore the remarkable Abdel Monaem Read Mosque (Big Mosque). Admire the typical Islamic architecture as you explore the courtyards & intricately stamped archways. Visit the Coptic Church of St Mary and stretch your legs around the port area to soak in the beautiful views.
Highlights of our Hurghada City tours:
- Discover Hurghada away from the beaches & beach resorts.
- Visit the fish market & see locals doing their every day shopping.
- Stop at the highest point in the city for picturesque views of Hurghada & its surroundings.
- Explore Hurghada’s largest mosque & the church of St. Mary.
- Explore the old port & ship yard.
- Explore Red Sea sea life without getting damp at the Aquarium.